QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. Why Advanced Planning?Deficit Reduction Act for 2005
Divestments and Gifts
Extending the Three Year Transfer Rule on Assets to a Five Year Rule. The old rule was from the date of transfer, the new rule is from the date of Medicaid Application.
Advance Planning Can Protect Assets!
The planning that you do for your clients today, could determine if their children and grandchildren inherit anything from them. Based on February 8, 2006 - Federal Deficit Reduction Act pertaining to gifts and divestments - transfer rules
2. Why Funeral Expense Trust Planning?
*Medicaid Rules may vary from state to state. You should consult an elder law attorney in your state. Medicaid eligibility is not guaranteed.
3. What is a Funeral Trust?
4. Best Leads
Existing Clients - You Already Have RelationshipDo an Annual Review with each of your clients. The best target age is from 60-90.
5. 4 Tips to Help Find the Money1) The easiest sale you'll ever make - First way to fund a Funeral Expense
Trust- 1035 Exchange Sale. The 1035 Exchange from old life insurance
policies that have a FACE VALUE of over $1,500.
2) Second way to fund the Funeral Expense Trust is the 10% penalty Free
Withdrawal from an annuity.
3) Third way to fund Funeral Expense Trust - transfer CD monies, money
market monies, or savings to the Funeral Expense Trust.
4) Fourth way to fund a Funeral Expense Trust is with stocks and bonds.
6. How to make an extra $10,000 per month - click here.Call the Marketing Department today for more information, contracts, commissions.
1-800-356-5306 Sandy Haag, Kristi McCabe, Jane Podella
|National Marketing Office American Benefit, LLC. | 4415 Mormon Coulee Rd, La Crosse, WI 54601 | Phone: 800-356-5306 | Fax: 608-788-4090 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|